…when you pay for a session with Waschevski?
Much the same as a Mechanic charges for labour and parts separately, I charge a session fee and a price per photograph.
Currently, the studio based headshot session fee is $300. This Includes:
- No Time Limit On Your Session
- Unlimited Outfit Changes
- Shoot Preparation Package Before Your Session (inc. Coaching Videos, Styling & Wardrobe Suggestions, Hair & Makeup Suggestions, & More)
- One on One Post Session Advice For Image Selection
But that barely scratches the surface.
You’re not only paying for those hours you spend with me, you’re paying for my expertise, my creative eye, my years of experience and the heart I put into the time you spend with me. I wanted to take a moment and let you know some of the things you may not have considered that are included in your Session Fee.
Here’s a broader list:
- Professional Camera equipment
- Professional Lighting equipment
- High End Computer equipment
- Professional Image editing software and the skill to use it effectively
- Thousands of hours of education, workshops and training required to operate effectively
- Data storage and back-ups
- Studio space & location fees
- Promotion and website costs
- Telephone and internet services
- Business and Public Liability insurance
- Membership to peer Professional Organisations to stay up-to-date with Industry Law
- Membership to the Headshot Crew – the world’s largest team of headshot and portrait photographers to keep my skills polished
- …just to name a few
This is just a part of the value I add to every single session at Waschevski Commercial.
It’s also a tonne of fun!
Hi there. I’m Amanda Waschevski.
I AM A HEADSHOT AND PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER BASED IN IPSWICH, QLD.
I help Creative Small Business Owners, Actors and Dancers be themselves in front a camera. Are you ready to put your best face forward?